Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meditation

So today we tried meditating. I lasted for about 12-15 minutes, I think. I was trying to go longer but my back hurt to an unbelievable degree. I was actually quite shocked as to how much it hurt. But the time I did spend was really fun and interesting.
The two most incredible parts for me were the description of the "pores" and the line of light. For the pores, I really felt like I could feel them opening and closing on my skin when I was breathing. As for the light, it was really cool to imagine the light flowing from the top of my head to the spot between my eyebrows, down my nose, through my hands and entering in my navel to my "lotus flower". I had never considered this flow of energy before but when it was said, it made perfect sense.
I was a pretty cool experience that I would like to try again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment