Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Three items that I want right now, in 6 months, and in 5 years

New shoes
Graduate
Switzerland
I chose each of these because:
1. New shoes - my current running shoes are about 3-4 months old and have approximately 5 sizable holes in them. Some new ones would be much appreciated - and much more comfy. There are a representation of my self-consciousness because they show my passion, as well as commitment to running.

2. Graduate- I want to graduate in six months. That would be ideal. It's not really a fear that I wouldn't be able to, but it is a nice thought to know that I will. I think this represents my self-consciousness because it demonstrates my love of knowledge, and my goal of pursuing further education.

3. Switzerland! - This is where I want to be in 5 years. I am currently applying to Franklin College Switzerland, which is my top choice. It would be absolutely amazing to me if I got in, and I think this is why it represents part of my self-consciousness, because it shows how much I want to travel, and learn about foreign cultures, and languages, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment